Tuesday 11 November 2014

Digipak Design Idea


My idea for the front of my digipak is to have 2 pictures of my actress as she looked at the beginning, and as she looked at the end of the video merged together. By doing this it will be a striking and eye catching front cover, although by putting it in black and white it will make it more muted and subtle.
For the text on the front cover I will include the band and the album name, both in a simple font, although I want the band name to look as though they have signed the cover of the album in the top left hand corner, and the name of the song to look almost like a typewriter font at the bottom of the cover.




On the back of the digipak, my idea is to have a shot of my actress holding a board with all of the songs written onto it, I feel that this is a different way of presenting the list of songs and represents the uniqueness of the artist. To the left is an example picture I have used, where I have put some song names onto the board aswell.










On the back of the booklet I will have a shot of my artists hanging from the monkey bars in a playground, drawing on their back story, and not making themselves too prominent in advertising the album, however still showing who they are and how they want to be portrayed as artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment