Wednesday 5 November 2014

Target Audience for my Music Video


Target audience:

I feel that  the age of my target audience would be fairly young, perhaps mid teens to early twenties, this is because the people in my video are around this age (17/18), and it means that they would be more relatable for the audience. They would be able to relate to what my main actress is going through at that time in her life.
In terms of the gender for my target audience, I am going to aim it at both genders. The style of the song itself is popular among males and females, and by my band members being male and the actress being female, it will be relatable for both genders. As well as this I feel that the settings and the mise-en-scene I have used will appeal to both genders, being outdoors and very natural, the concept of light and candles is something both genders can understand, and as the storyline is very simple, it appeals equally to both genders.
The style of the music is slightly more alternative, so the audience for the song would be someone fairly more alternative and different. Although as the alternative audience for music is fairly small and quite specific, I will be aiming my video to a wider range of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment